There is an opportunity to join an established pack-away preschool setting in the community.
- Hours of work: 8.45am to 12.45 during term time on an ad-hoc basis.
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check is required.
- Must have a willingness to learn and undertake training, unless already holding a qualification in childcare/development.
- Previous experience of working with young children is desired but not essential.
The role involves:
- Assisting in setting up and defining areas and activities within a large hall.
- Supervising and evaluating activities and areas, encouraging children to develop independence.
- Helping with packing away at the end of the session.
N.B: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
For further details and an application form please contact Teresa or Joanne at the preschool on telephone: 0115 9811309 / 07982 764882, or email email@example.com